1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies and outlets associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, purchase a specially marked promotional 24 stubby carton or 30 can block of XXXX GOLD from a participating outlet during the Promotional Period and either (a) complete the entry form found on the base of the carton or block or (b) SMS the last four digits of your barcode found on the base of the carton or block or (c) enter online at www.xxxx.com.au during the Promotional Period (as set out below). Limit of one entry per person per day.
(a) For postal entry, complete the original entry form found on the base of the carton or block, attach a clear copy of a receipt as proof of purchase of an eligible product from a participating outlet during the Promotional Period, and send to: XXXX GOLD V8 promotion, PO Box 543, Eastern Suburbs MC, NSW, 2004.
(b) To enter via SMS, text the last four digits of your barcode found on the base of the carton or block, along with your full name and address (for SA entrants) to 199 49422 during the Promotional Period. Maximum SMS cost will not exceed 55 cents including GST.
SMS entry is only open to consumers with a compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits premium text messaging to the promotional SMS number. SMS entries submitted via the Internet are not valid and will not be accepted. A return SMS will be sent to each entrant who submits a valid SMS entry to confirm receipt of their entry. Entrants should keep the reply SMS and clear copy of their receipt showing an eligible purchase, as proof of purchase to claim the prize.
(c) To enter online go to www.xxxx.com.au and access the promotional entry form. Complete all sections of the online entry form including full name, postcode, email, mobile number and last four digits of your barcode found on the base of the promotional carton or block during the Promotional Period. Confirmation of your entry will be communicated via the website once successful entry has been completed. Entrants should keep a clear copy of their receipt showing an eligible purchase, as proof of purchase to claim the prize.
4. The promotion commences at 10.00 EST on 12/07/10 and closes at 15.00 EDT on 29/10/10 ("Promotional Period").
5. All valid mail, SMS, and Web entries received during the Promotional Period will go into a Daily Draw Competition and The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw. All draws will take place at Holler, Level 2, Suite 2, 2-12 Foveaux St, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia.
The Daily Draw will take place daily at 15.00 EST from and including 12/07/10 until and including 29/10/10. Valid entries will be included for the Daily Draw one business day after they are received by the Promoter. The first eight (8) valid entries drawn at each of the Daily Drawswill receive one of the Daily Draw Prizes. All winning and non-winning Daily Draw Entries will roll over into The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw. The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw will occur 15.00 EDT on 1/11/10. The first three (3) valid entries drawn at The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw will receive an Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Weekend Prize Pack.
6. The Daily Prize is a XXXX GOLD V8 MATES Inflatable Couch RRP $150.00 ("Daily Prize"). There are a total of eight (8) XXXX GOLD V8 Mates Inflatable Couches to be won each day of the Promotional Period. A total of 880 Daily Prizes are to be drawn during the Daily Draw Competition Period. Total prize value of $132,000. All taxes (excl GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Each Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Weekend Prize Pack includes return economy airfares for 4 people from the winner's nearest Australian capital city to the winner's choice of one (1) V8 Supercars event city within Australia from the V8 Supercars event program as specified below ("Ultimate XXXX GOLD"). All airline and airport taxes are included. Return private car to airport and transfers to and from the hotel to the airport. A minimum 3 nights, four-star accommodation in a two-bedroom (or similar) apartment, with breakfast included daily. Accommodation, flights and transfers are valued up to RRP $8000, 4 x general admission/paddock access tickets to the winner's choice of V8 Supercars race event valued at up to RRP $1200, spending money to the value of $500.00, VIP access to the XXXX GOLD RETREAT at the V8 Supercars event with full catering and hospitality valued at up to RRP $4500, exclusive visit from the XXXX ANGELS (dependent on availability) RRP $2000, exclusive Pit lane walk to meet one of the XXXX GOLD V8 Supercars Ambassador Driver's (dependent on availability) RRP $4000, Personalized Racing Shirts for the winner and 3 mates featuring chosen driver name/your XXXX GOLD V8 MATES name RRP $560. Prize winners will be able to access the XXXX GOLD RETREAT during the V8 Supercars event that they attend, during the XXXX GOLD RETREAT opening hours. The winner is able to choose a V8 Supercars race round within Australia from the 2010 Sydney Telstra 500 up until any race round featured on the 2011 V8 Supercars Calendar until 31/12/2011 (excluding international race rounds). The winner must confirm with the Promoter the chosen race round within 120 days from the race round start date or within 3 months of the draw date (whichever comes first). Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the prize. Each Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Weekend Prize Pack is valued up to RRP $20,760 (excl. GST). All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes, meals and drinks and transfers (other than those outlined above in this clause) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Total promotional prize pool is valued up to RRP $194,280.00.
9. The Daily Prize Draw and The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw winners will be notified by telephone within two days of their relevant draw and mail (or SMS or email for entrants that entered via SMS or online respectively) within 21 days of their relevant draw. The name (and if winner is from SA, the address) of the Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Draw winner will be published in The Australian on 22/11/10.
10. If necessary, a second chance draw for any outstanding Daily Prizes and The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Weekend Prize will be held on 03/02/2011 at the same time and place as the first draws in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. The winner of any second chance draw will be notified by telephone and mail (or SMS or email for entrants that entered via SMS or online respectively) within 2 days of the draw and the name of The Ultimate XXXX GOLD Retreat Weekend Prize Pack winner will be published in the Australian on 10/02/2011.
11. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter's decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
12. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion.
14. The prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of V8 Supercars and the accommodation, travel and other third party prize suppliers. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner and any other person sharing the prize with the winner, as a result of the conduct of V8 Supercars and the accommodation, travel and other third party prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize (even if caused by negligence), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The prize is subject to select seat class availability with airline and specific room category availability with accommodation provider. Flights and accommodation are also subject to the participating airline's and accommodation provider's booking and reservations policies, with the airline and accommodation provider reserving the right to restrict bookings at any time.
The Promoter and V8 Supercars hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner (and/or his/her companions) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
15. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
16. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies of the relevant liquor licensee including those relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Lion Nathan Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/10/3302 , VIC Permit No. 10/1036 , ACT Permit No. TP10/1415 and SA Permit No. T10/750